Sunday, August 30, 2009

Highs and Lows

Well Saturday turned out to be a pretty good day of surf. Caught up to Winston, Liam and Mark and rode some nice waves. The sets were coming in unpredictalby at times but there were enough to fill the stoke all around. I coasted on the stoke all day today feelin real good about myself until I decided to bounce on the trampoline with my snowboard. It was going well until I tried a 360 grab and when I landed I felt something pop in my repaired knee. Now I am lying in bed with Ice on it and hoping that I did nothing major to upset this years surf season. In the words of napolean dynamite "...Idiot!"

1 comment:

Eric said...

bummer about the knee man...hope it's nothin major. Would have been out yesterday, save for the fact that we had friends from out of town stayin at our place and my best friends engagement party. I was definitely bummed...uhh, very bummed. Appears that Liam is standing at a spot different from what i had expected for yesterday....further south or what?
keep the stoke dude.
peace
e