Thursday, December 10, 2009

Nice try!

Yesterday's forcast called for some epic surf. Unfortunately I was unable to make it there, so I figured that I would check it out this morning. Well I made my way down first thing this morining hoping that I could catch some clean up swell, but it was not there. Too much northwest too soon pushed it all out. Nice car ride down and telltale signs of epic waves everywhere. Check out the awsomeness over at The Fresh Aspect http://thefreshaspect.blogspot.com/. There are some sweet shots of lake perfection.





1 comment:

Eric said...

dam...i thought foresure you might at least score some small ones this morning. although that NW wind was pretty wicked first thing this A.M too.

I'll toss up a couple more shots tonight. Can't believe there was no one else out yesterday. Would have made for awsome pictures to have someone pulling into the 'tube'. Meanwhile i didn't think of passing my camera off to the bro-inlaw to shoot some images when he got out of the water early... although it was stupid cold out there too. Oh, well.

We might head out and check things tomorrow if this West kicks up like it is suppose to.

peace
e