Sunday, April 4, 2010

Road Trip

Conditions were right for the road trip first thing Saturday morning. Since I was going to bring Aidan for some surf I waited until early morning. By the time we arrived the waves were still a little large for him so I jumped in a caught a few. After a few waves I came back to shore to help Aidan get ready for his waves. The first time in the waves and current were still a little bit too much. So I headed out and caught a few more waves. We then ventured back to the first stop where things were a little bit more sheltered and the waves not quite as big. We surfed for about an hour and a half and Aidan had a great time.

Heading in after his session.
Aidan Ridin one out.

Photos from the morning sesh.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so great! nice rides aidan!

winston

Anonymous said...

It won't be too long before Aidan can ride just like his Dad!
Good job Aidan.

Jo-Anne

Unknown said...

I am just wondering where you got that xcel hooded suit for Aiden from? looks like a 5/4/3. I am trying to find one for my son but am having trouble finding anything in the 50 states. Size 10 is the smallest I have found. If you you see this message can you PM Ron on the SSC site with info or I belive this blog site will automatically email me.

Thanks,

Ron